Offering movement training programs, classes, and workshops designed to help people improve their overall functional movement and feel better to live everyday life.
The main focus for my own practice and teaching is healthy biomechanics and functional movement achieved through the application of physics (yes I said that, I do have a background in engineering after all).
I started this movement journey for myself, having discovered the impending fun of osteoarthritis and painful bunions at an age far too early for my liking, I made a conscious decision to become more accountable for my impact on this body I'm in. It's so empowering to know that we can influence our structure and health so much with the right knowledge and an informed variety of movement.
If your goal to get moving is to create stability, balance and integrate movement to sustain your life activities, you might benefit from this type of movement class or training. Start by contacting me for details at email@example.com
- B.Eng Metallurgical Engineering
- B.Sc Geology
- Certified Restorative Exercise Specialist RES-CPT
- E-RYT200 Yoga Alliance Certification
- Hatha, Restorative and Yin Yoga
- The ELDOA® Method Level 1 and 2
- Functional Range Conditioning
- MovNat Level 1
- Laynee Restorative Breathing® Level 1
- Certified SFQ Practice Group Leader
"I played 27 holes of golf today. That's more than I've been able to play in years! These exercises will add life to the years and years to the life."
- Brent, Restorative Movement
"Thanks again for a spectacular seminar. I will never view my feet the same way!"
- Sophie, The Functional Foot workshop
"I've already started wearing the toe spreaders. Thanks!"
- Shirley, The Functional Foot workshop
"I absolutely love getting those homework emails!"
- Movement RE-Set Series participant