Hi, I'm Anna.
I offer movement training programs, classes, and workshops designed to help people learn about and improve functional movement to feel better for everyday life.
The main focus of my classes and programs are to:
- build awareness of personal healthy biomechanics and functional movement, and
- promote movement variety that is easily integrated into our already busy lives
A little bit about how I arrived here...I started my own movement journey, having discovered the fun of foot joint osteoarthritis and painful bunions in my early 30"s. As I learned more about how my movement and lifestyle choices were affecting my mobility, it allowed me to make a conscious decision to become more aware and accountable for the longevity of this body I'm in. It's was empowering to know that we can influence our structure and health so much with the right knowledge and an informed variety of movement.
If you are looking to create stability, balance and integrate movement into life, you can start by contacting me at email@example.com
- B.Eng Metallurgical Engineering
- B.Sc Geology
- Completed Year 1 MOMSc
- Certified Restorative Exercise Specialist RES-CPT
- E-RYT200 Yoga Alliance Certification
- Hatha, Restorative and Yin Yoga
- The ELDOA® Method Level 1 and 2
- Functional Range Conditioning
- MovNat Level 1
- Laynee Restorative Breathing® Level 1
- Certified SFQ Practice Group Leader